Monday, October 13, 2008

Lesson Plan 2: Data Collection

Hey Jamie!

I am assuming you are going to focus your lesson plan this week on the "classroom waste audit" idea from a few weeks ago. This project will fit perfectly with that. I am thinking of a project to tie in to the lesson on the importance of recycling that you did your power point on. The students will have to conduct a survey with peers, teachers, and community members of the top 3 reasons they feel it is important to recycle. From their data, a class could then generate a Letterman-style "Top Ten List." I think it could be fun for the students to then present it using movie-maker or something later. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Yea I am going to do the waste audit idea from a few weeks back. Your idea sounds awesome too! :) good luck this week!