Thursday, October 16, 2008

Collaborative Inspiration

Jamie~We also have to add to our concept map...my inspiration trial version has expired and I would assume yours has as well. I will email Prof. Peterson to see what she would recommend we do. I'm pretty sure we have to use the program to add to the map. Anyway, I thought we could add:

HOW-Sorting materials into bins:
  • cardboard
  • plastic
  • paper
  • aluminum
HOW- Everyone has a job/responsibility
  • sort
  • collect
  • deliver
  • conserve
HOW- Inspire school and community
  • student presentations
  • kick-off event
  • motivational speaker-expert?
These are just ideas. Let me know if you still have access to inspiration for the concept map, or if you have any ideas to add as well. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey again Jamie! Prof. Peterson got back to me and she recommended that one of us should head to the WMU computer lab to add to our concept map. All the computers there have the software. Since I am many states away, I was hoping you could add my ideas along with any other additions you have. Let me know.

Jamie said...

Hey, sorry I haven't gotten bak to you I have been out of town. The inspiration is saved to my computer at home so I will work on it tonight, although I encountered so many problems trying to get it onto our blog I am not looking forward to it.

Lindsey said...

No worries, I know how hard it is to keep in touch when traveling! Thanks for working on the concept map. Again, your trial version might have expired like mine. In that case, the computer lab would be another option. Sorry if it is a major inconvenience. Good luck!

Jamie said...

No computer labs I have visited have Inspiration on them anywhere. I have contacted our prof. but I am not sure what I am supposed to do here. I am running around campus trying to find it but I don't know what to do. I am wondering how other groups are getting it done. Maybe some of them purchased the program, but I am not about to do that. I will keep you posted but I have classes all night and work so I hope it all works out?!