Wednesday, December 3, 2008

hello...

Thanks for the tip on how to correctly set up my lesson plans. I fixed the links you said weren't working. I checked yours and all seem to be good except you don't need to link your PP and DS. Niether of them work, but I wouldn't worry about it b/c you only need to attach them to the site. As far as our concept map goes I have been working on it but just slightly in between classes. (sangren is the ONLY computer lab with Inspiration on it!) But, I get off of work tomorrow early so I am going there right after to finish it up! :) YAY! and then we will be done! I do think that we have enough "new material" on it. :)

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thanks for the tips as well, I took the links off that didn't work. I'll leave it up to you to submit the URL unless you would like me to do it, doesn't matter to me. Oh, you might want to add your name as page creator on the resources page so you get credit for your work. Sweetness!!

Jamie said...

I would be happy to submit the URL I just want to make sure that you are finished with your site before I do! :)

Lindsey said...

Sounds good. I am finished with my pages. Once the concept map is posted we are golden. Should it go on the home page or the resources?

Lindsey said...

Nice job Jamie, thanks for submitting our site. It's been great working with you this semester!