Sunday, November 30, 2008

Website....

YAY! We're almost done!!

I have almost completed everything I need to do for our site...but here are a few things:

*On our resources page I was hoping to use my three from the Web Eval thing we had to do and your three as well. If you want to send me what sites you eval (basically what you turned in) and I will do the posting of them and what not

*also, I saw that the opening page of the site has to have GLCE's and what not listed. I have put up my lesson plans that I created on taskstream onto my page. Try to just copy and paste the ones I used in my lesson plans and then the ones you used in yours. I think this would be easiest. But if you are chosing to do another route let me know and I can help you find some standards that pertain to us! :)

*oh, last, I assume you will link the col. podcast b/c you are the one that turned it in (?) let me know! Have a good rest of the weekend :)

jamie :)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your pages look great! I added some standards, so I think we're good there. I couldn't open either of your lesson plans, not sure why. Anyway, I'm working on finding new materials and figuring out the wmu logo link issue...it's a bit tricky for me.

As for the resources, i just went ahead and added my websites to your page. It just seemed easier.

If you can, could you attach your podcast to me in an email...or send me the invite to hear it on that website again? I would like to try and put them in order on our site.

I guess the only other thing is the final concept map. If you have problems again accessing the program let me know. Some more ideas for additions:

-creative ways to re-use
-collection competitions between grades/classes

-(new bubble)-Next Steps:
-Create class/school garden
-Measurable outcomes
-Posting progress online
-Thank community partners

Jamie said...

wonderful! I will figure out the podcast mess when I have a free minute! other than that, all i have to do is find a computer lab with inspiration on it! :) have a good day!